Sponsored by: Town of Cortlandt Department. of Parks and Rec. & held in conjunction with the Taconic Road Runners
Entry Fee: $5 per event, $6 unlimited events
Meet Schedule for Summer 2019
Tuesdays – July 9th, 16th, 23rd , 30th, Aug 6th @ Somers High School
(all events are at Somers this year)
55m dash all ages
1600m run ages 6-14
55m hurdles ages 8-11
110/100 HH ages 12-14
100m dash all ages age categories: 5 & under, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-14
400m dash ages 6-14 ribbons to all finishers in these 5 separate age groups
800m dash ages 6-14
200m dash all ages
4x100m Relay all ages
Long Jump & High Jump all ages
Shot Put (6 lb. or 4k) ages 8-14
Discus Throw ages 10-14
High School & Open Events – 6:30pm
Long Jump then Triple jump
Shot Put then discus
High Jump & (Pole Vault)
Sprint Medley (4-2-2-8)
The featured Series Event will be 1st event each week & not run in its regular spot in the order of events. Adult Age Categories: 15-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-50, 60+
July 9 400m
July 16 800m
July 23 1600m
July 30 5000m
August 6 100m & 200m
- Ribbons to top 3 finishers in all adult events and to all competitors in youth events.
- Team trophies to top 3 youth teams with most points at all six summer meets.
- Team trophy to adult team with most points at all six summer meets.
- T-Shirts to individuals in each adult age category with the most summer points (10-8-6-4-2-1).
- David Smith Memorial Award to the master’s competitor who has the most points for the summer.
- The Taconic Road Runners Track Series Award to the winner of the Track Series (5 events over 6 weeks- see above). Must be a TRRC member. For more info on the TRRC Track Series, contact Roy Arnesen at (845) 416-8075
For more information on the Summer Twilight Series, call Roy Arnesen at (845)416-8075, or email: email@example.com