All Proceeds to benefit Food Pantries in the area. They are in more need than ever.
Because we can’t all get together to run on Thanksgiving, we are going to make believe.
This is a Virtual FUN RUN-it will not be scored.
It’s a weird year, so this is a weird way to race. But it still a great way to raise money to help people in need.
- A Virtual run means you run or walk by yourself or with your socially distanced and/or masked friends and family
- You can run it any time during the week before Thanksgiving, including Thanksgiving
- You pick a 5K course anywhere and send us the time-we’ll list all the times.
- You are on your honor to give us a real time, but there will be no awards.
- 5K is 3.1 miles, just in case you didn’t know
- If you need a course, send an email and where you want to run and we’ll try to figure it out with you (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Send us a picture of the run
- We will be at the usual start on Thanksgiving morning to accept food donations and sell race t-shirts ($15)